Reviews (445)Thank you, love the dress! Everything was in great shape! Thanks for the order! This is one of the best shows on Whatnot to buy quality clothing. The seller is one of the best who truly builds a relationship with her customers. Love buying dresses from her! Gracefullymodest is one of the best sellers on Whatnot! The clothes are beautiful. The seller describes each item well so you know exactly what you are buying. Love love love the shows! I love the GracefullyModest shows and their dresses. Great clothes and great prices! Love my purchases. Love my dress. Received many compliments. Absolutely the best ladies to buy modest dresses from. Love the dresses, I have to fix the 1 where someone tore the tag out but will be easy. Keep up the great work ladies. Highly recommend
Love it all! And thank you for the cute gift! Beautiful top I love it! Thank you so much!! Super fast shipping! Love my tops! Always a great time watching this show! Prices are more than fair!!
I love buying from this seller!! Great products and hosts are great! Wonderful believers with great product.They will love on you and pray for you.Love the vest ✝️🦋💕 Definitely wouldn’t have paid $12 plus shipping for this dress had I seen it in person. Looks like it has been through very much wear and many washings. Fabric has pilling all over. I also had to pay extra in shipping because I bought a few other items from same seller but because some issue with Whatnot came up that she didn’t know how to fix, she exited and restarted her show which caused shipping to be separated, not bundled. Based on my experiences with this seller, her items not sized correctly and are in worse condition than described. Will not be buying from her again.