Reviews (151)well packaged . shop shop shop Grace has great product and is amazing!
I do worry for the world’s tape supply… but seriously, your orders are very secure 😆 Great order & delivery. Very well packaged and came to me in great condition The cards came packaged perfectly. The shipping was in a timely manner. The cards in mint condition. Definitely buying from this seller again. packed with care and exactly as described. thank you. Jumbo card came well packed and great condition Fastest shipping ever. From FL to WA in 5 days! Packaged extremely well. Card was in the condition as advertised. Pretty quick shipping too. Definitely happy with this purchase! Thank you so much grace!!!! Awesome character break for low prices , had an awesome time just chatting with the seller and the chat , order shipped out very quickly and packaging was solid! I may not have hit most of my characters but the consolation cards I received were actually really awesome , definitely worth the time and money ❤️🔥Awww thanks for this super sweet review Alex! Some of the outside tape on the envelope must of gotten caught in the sorting machines cause some of it peeled up and dented the top loader a little bit. But some how the card itself was undamaged. I would just recommend maybe a little less tape on the outside next time. But all good. Thanks again! Oh wow okay I’m sorry! I will take note of that! Awesome seller, quick shipping Awesome cards and secure fast shipping. Will buy again from here. Received As Described with Fast & Safe Shipping! Thank You!! If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Sleeved each card in new character art sleeves and shipped and packed it well to ensure they'd arrive in perfect condition. Deals and customer care FAR ABOVE anyone I've ever bought from so far! Will gladly buy from again! Thank you!Aww. Thankyou for this super awesome review. It means the world. Amazing prices great deals and just amazing overall Shipped quickly and safely. Thank you very much.