Reviews (218)So pleased with everything! Wonderful seller all around! These bowls are even prettier in person! Everything arrived just as expected! Thank you!! 🫶🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 I adore this vintage print. So pretty! Thank you my friend! 🫶🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 Great items & sweet seller. She even threw in an extra item! Thank you so much!! Great items. Super sweet seller. Thank you! Nice pieces at great prices! Packaged well. Thank you so much! Everything was packed well and shipped quickly. I am in love with all my cute new glasses! Thank you for some beautiful finds 🫶🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 the pieces I purchased got to me in good condition. thank you. Thank you for the lovely gift. very nice doily for a free gift. Great product, great show, and great shipping! Thank you so much for the beautiful doily! It will match my pink and mint green China perfectly! What a lovely giveaway! Thank you so very much love it! 🫶🏻 Thank you so much friend!! packed great, such a delight Items were nicely packaged. Thank you!