Reviews (161)Thank you 😊 Love your shows. Great prices and fast shipping!! fast shipping , quality products 👌!!!!! spent over 20 bucks with shipping for 1 spin and didn't even get at least a wheat penny as the floor prizeI can understand that frustration, I try to keep the game as cheap and accessible to people as possible being a new streamer I run all of my games at 100 spins or less & cheap prizes like no longer in circulation coins to allow everyone a chance at those big ticket items for really cheap, I’m sorry the wheel didn’t go in your way. Most people leave my shows happy and I want that for everyone who visits my page to get Those rewards! Great seller thank you so much ! Came in very quickly and very well. 10/10 very happy. First time in and super happy with the wins! Also insane fast shipping! Amazing game with great hits.... I'll definitely be back! Great new seller!! amazing deals, check him out!! Items arrived fast as described. Asset to Whatnot. thought o was getting something better, showed up, pour condition no date, . thanks no thanks.You bought 1 wheel spin and you got a dateless buffalo nickel everything is explicitly labeled in our show notes per Whatnot policy’s and Regulation for me to run the games, i’m sorry you’re having a bit of buyers remorse, but to leave a poor review on something that was very well broadcasted i think is unfair to my business! A show I’ll never forget! Glad I could help you out and have you looked into the advice of finding supplies for your shows. This show is my favorite show and the host is funny and has an incredible personality. Go easy on host he’s still a little green on the gills but definitely support his show and make him some Green so he can grow to be one of the best sellers on here along many other excellent Sellers on whatnot 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼🙋🏼♂️ thank you so much enjoy your channel Received quickly and enjoyed the experience! thank you for the mayflower 2026 quarter giveaway