Reviews (268)Amazing quality, fast shipping, and such a kind seller 😊 thank you so much!! A kind, generous seller who has lots of goodies for everyone! I love this so much! Love all your stuff I got the most ADORABLE little kitty picture and a surprise that touched my heart. Grammy has so much talent. If you haven’t purchased one of her paintings you’re missing out! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller. Awesome products! I would definitely recommend this seller!! Your art is amazing 🥰 Thanks so much for painting my kitty beans! They’re PERFECT 😍 Thank u so much for my vignette I absolutely love my oil lamp! 10/10 would purchase again! Speedy shipping and amazing packaging! 🍫🍄🟫🫶🏼 Very nice card! Thank you so much! 😊 EXCELLENT SELLER!! Very pleasant ! Excellent packaging! Absolutely OUTSTANDING seller! I would buy from them again! So glad I came across this seller. She is very kind, funny and gave me a great deal on my cards. I’m very appreciative for her note and great deal!! Would highly recommend! 💯🥰🐝🎀 Grammy, I just don’t even know what to say! If you such a talent for capturing pure joy in your art! Joey and Paddy both were like opening a box full of hugs! I just love them! My collection of Grammy Originals is definitely growing!
Thank you so much! Beautiful work. Shipped fast and packaged well. 🧡 Thank you for everything 🩷 Two more perfect, whimsical art pieces! I truly could not be more pleased! Thank you so very much! fast shipping, my package arrived safe, secure and as described. I am over the moon with the wonkey donkey picture, too cute. the flag is a perfect piece for my patriotic decor. tysm😊 Debby is such a lovely seller. I loved all of my items and everything was packaged beautifully!