Reviews (628)gramps is the man. Great cards and good deals. fast shipping too. tune in whenever I got time and sometimes when I dont. A+++ streamer Thank you so much for this amazing set, the shipping is way more faster than before and very reliable and secured. The best singles for One Piece Nation. I’m always going to support grampaluffy my first card was from him. 🥳🥳🥳 Love the card I got, plus I’m always a big fan of random stickers with my order! It was cool, tho it took a month of delivery totally forgot i got this card 🤣😣 but packaging was good. awesome show. get your deals and get your stickers. always ready to watch Great card from a great seller. A+ Awesome deals and nice variety of cards!
٩(˵˃̶ω˂̶˵)◞
Nice white Knick on the back of the card, wouldn’t have bought it if seller would have been honest and told the room, this is what makes people not buy again on whatnot Nice stickers kids loved them l,awesome Kid & Koala cards Thanks.Will be buying again also pretty quick delivery as well. Cards were packed loosely and there were minor creases on one of the cards Great cards fast shipping Thank you for a awesome giveaway Bought a sealed Luffy SEALED promo and this seller purposely put stickers/labels on the plastic. Unable to remove or clean sticky residue without damaging card. Awesome cards for awesome prices. Thanks man! Package came a little late but safe and secured. This was my best auction so far. The best one was the PSA 8 Yamato for the givy that day. Thank you so much Grampaluffy. I’ll be seeing you very soon on another stream. God bless you 🫶🏾🙏😉 Package 📦 came a little later but I got it. This is the first out of 3. Amazing packaging and I love the stickers . Thank you 🙏
Got more value than what I paid very great