Reviews (237)great show! loved my pieces Always the most beautiful pieces!! I always am over joyed with my purchases from Toby Toby makes the most beautiful pieces and is the absolutely most generous and kindest person!!💕💕 awesome kitties, Toby, thank you so much for the alert to the show. Great show! stunning pieces Everything is gorgeous! It arrived quickly and safely! could not be more happier with my items! Show was so much fun! I cant say enough about this seller! Her hand made pieces are so freakin gorgeous! Thank you so much! I definitely recommend this seller and will be back. ❤️❤️ Adore Toby! Such gorgeous handmade piece’s! I always love every purchase!💕💕 Love this elephant necklace! Great show! 🥰 I always get great pieces from Toby. Fabulous giveaway brand new in the box. Thanks Toby Stoked that I was able to score a Toby Original necklace 😍 it’s so pretty and I love the Avon ring I won for the givvy ❤️ Thank you Toby Absolutely beautiful. Always love her jewelry and her shows 💕💕 Thank you, Toby, for the absolutely amazing pieces! You can tell Toby cares about her people! Thank you for the beautiful pieces and cute extras!! Always great items! Thank you! Awesome treasures thank you so much Enjoyed the show & am happy with purchase Never disappointed with my orders from this seller