Reviews (315)Awesome seller. Product as described. Both items were perfect. Packaged well. Thanks you! Obsessed with my purchase! Well packaged and came so fast!!I’m so happy you love it! The pelican is the COOLEST item. Thank you! It really is the coolest thank you for your purchase packaged with so much care! shipped safely and arrived so quick! I’m so happy it arrived safely Love the dish:) shop has amazing items, will shop again 🦚 Arrived yesterday well packed and really speedy shipping thanks so much Very well packaged. Sweet seller and cute items!(: I literally am so in love with my new rose, thank you so much! Highly recommend Thank you so much!! Love my new things!! Perfectly packed and items received in perfect condition. Just as advertised Thank you for your purchase the moon and stars are really so beautiful I hope you enjoy them! fast shipping. great packaging. thank you !!You’re so welcome thank you The absolute best packaging I've ever seen for fragile items. Each piece was individual wrapped in paper, ans layers of plastic wrap and bubble wrap and tape. Then layered until nothing moved in the box. I believe UPS could've thrown this box down stairs and it would've arrived perfectly. Thank you so much for the time and love you put into packaging. These are a gift for my little sister and I was so happy to see they arrived well packaged. 😊 Thank you so very much for the sweet comment we appreciate you and I hope your little sister loves them💕 Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for the quick shipping! Love it!!! Thank you!I’m glad you love it thank you so prettyThank you for hanging with us The packaging on this beautiful cross-stitch was PERFECT. Thank you so much for spending so much time and care making sure she made it to me unharmed! I’m so happy it arrived in one piece 💕 Thank you! Everything was perfect and packaged so well. Can’t wait to shop again! Thank you for your purchase we appreciate you Packaged well. Love item. The picture was packed EXCEPTIONALLY well!! Thank you so much!