Reviews (239)Love Everything I have received from this Seller! Love Grandma and the gang. Very well packaged and quick shipping! Beautiful basket! Thank you!!😊 Perfect and love the little raccoon! Perfect! Thank you so much! Love the surprise mini raccoon!!!!! I had a spot on my printer tray just for it. As always Great show! Wonderful sellers packaging was phenomenal! A favorite seller with amazing inventory! Awesome folks to do business with! Beautiful and arrived safely! Thank you for card and raccoon!
Great items as usual! Thanks!😊 very happy with my purple dish! packaged very well! The best shows❣️❣️great prices, great items and delivered in great condition. I absolutely love the items I purchased from grandpasgarage2! Everything was packed very well and arrived fast! An awesome seller here on Whatnot, shop this seller with confidence✅🙂 Your lovely family kept me entertained on my birthday, packaged my item with care, and you even wrote me a sweet card! Thank you and bless you all, I can’t wait to shop again 10/10 recommend!! Thank you :) Love these--fantastic purchase. Thank you! Absolutely love the two hurricanes--woohoo! Thank you so much. I love it all.