Reviews (59)One of the nicest people and great books great deals!Thank you! I'm so glad that you liked the books! Sherry has an incredible variety of comics, with a wide range of genres and styles to choose from. They always arrive in the condition she describes or better, arriving exactly as promised or even before. Plus, they're packed really carefully, so they stay in great shape during shipping. Thank you so much for your great review! I'm very happy that you enjoy the books! 💛 All of my items were packaged extremely well and arrived exactly as described. Very happy with my order.I'm very pleased to hear this. Thank you for your purchase! 😊 Thank you so much for the fantastic book and nice bonus! First time purchase, but I’ll be back!Thank you and I'm very happy that you are pleased. 😊 10/10 recommend! Great buys and love the shop!
Fast shipping! Great grabs and great prices! Great seller. Recommended Items came as shown/described and packaged very well! Excellent seller! Packaged well and I got a freebie just because 😊 would definitely shop again!!
Items came as shown/described and packaged well! Great seller!! Fantastic experience by far one of the best sellers on Whatnot. Item were exactly as shown! 10/10 would recommend this seller!! Great deals and fast shipping! :) My comics arrived nicely packed, in the condition as seen on the live video. Shipping was easy and arrived in a very short time. I would recommend purchasing from her and I will definitely purchase from her again! Wonderful seller, everything arrived perfectly shipped and super fast! AMAZING seller!!!! Products were perfect! Will purchase again :)