Reviews (309)Such fun and beautiful magnets! Going straight to my office as my only magnets ♥️. Fast shipping and terrific packaging. Thank you! Love me some crafty crumbs from grcarderdesigns 🥹💜💜 Love these beads. I can’t wait to make some beautiful jewelry! Love! 😍 Your art has been on my bucket list for a hot minute - So happy to finally have some in hand - Thank you! 🥰💜 Amazing art and absolutely in love with them! Will be buying again Great seller here on WN 🌺 Really enjoyed her show. I will be back Perfect gift. Thank you. 😘 Such a fun item! I love the ocean scene and the beautiful treasure it’s made into. Thank you so much 😊 Great card!! Fast shipping.
Bunny Approved. 🤪🐰 Awesome addition to my collection Thanks 🫶 So excited to make this bead curtain!! Thank you for the deals!! Love your art on these stickers and magnet!! You are incredibly talented, my friend!! ♥️♥️♥️ Your art and WN handmade bracelets are beautiful! Thank you so much for the blue one too! I also appreciate the care you take with packaging and shipping. Thank you!! ♥️♥️♥️ Love your adorable Thrift Shop Card!! Tysm!!! ♥️♥️♥️ Arrived quickly and packed with care. These will make the perfect Suncatchers! Thank you ☺️ Thanks again. I can practice with the craft wire