Reviews (510)regular customer always great to purchase from her:) I love her shows! started watching her first and I was hooked! her products are on point! Thank you for sending the envelope. Unfortunately it arrived unsealed and contents missing, sealed in a clear envelope from the postmaster. Thank you for your thoughtfulness…I hope it made someone’s day 💕That’s insane!!! I’m going to send you a new givy on me this week! 💕 My Favorite show and my favorite seller!!! Maria and her hubby are absolutely amazing people!! Thank you for the extra goodies and all the help and guidance. Your an amazing person who became like family to me on here. 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️ would buy again from this shop wonderful!!! thank you!!! I can not wait to use it!!! oh boy. now I dont want to give the products to Jazzy at all. I want a keep it all.!!! thank you Maria you are a blessing!!! oh my goddess. if i could I will buy it all!!!! I enjoy everything from your shop! thanks a lot!!!! enjoy beeing in your show! is soo much fun!!! wonderful!!! love your gifts!!! All items were packed neatly and well wrapped. Givvy was a nice surprise! Awesome experience from start to finish! Thank you!! my strivecting came in a timely manner and was exactly as depicted. I would buy again from this seller 😁 Very nice stuff.will definitely bid on this site again. my new FAVORITE seller on here!! such a wide variety, great customer service, wonderful deals and all around sweet seller🫶I'll continue to support every single show I can and I'd recommend the same to you all😘❤️🥰 Thank you so much! Appreciate you! Love it all!!! Thank you 😊