Reviews (786)great show goodguy fast shipping good variety love the custom stickers! My shipment from Great Mighty Jay arrived safely and in tact. Jay was very thoughtful as he included his business card, a sticker with his company name on it, and some wicked cars stickers. I really enjoyed the style and flow of his show as it is very unique, and makes him stand out from the basic format that most of the other shows follow. I ended up getting some pretty sweet cars, and I am very pleased. Great Sellers. Great deals. I guess in this game of tag we got going on I'm it!?! Thanks for all the mustangs.. and don't worry there will be more!! Always a great time chatting and hanging out! didn't win my hoonipig Damnit. But other than that always a great time. fun games great deals and giveys. fast secure shipping And givey goblin and even 🌭 🐐 🤣🤣🤣 All my premiums were in perfect condition, the packaging was impeccable and shipping was super fast! givvy goblin sticker is the best!! who doesn't like having a good time!! always a laugh. great streamer!! always amazing stuff from this guy. banger products fast safe shipping. truly a wonderful seller 🙏. all ❤️.. Making America great again one Honda smash at a time.. saved a honda from this crazy man who loves to smash and burn them 😆 🤣 Awesome show man thanks for the deals! Diecast cars came quickly and packaged very nicely Thank you so much!! 🔥🙏🏽❤️ Awesome show! Great cars! I added some awesome pieces to my collection, thank you! Packing was world class and shipping was fast! Also won some free Givvies! Thank you for some awesome stickers and free cars too! If you haven't been to one of their shows or gotten one of there "special" customs, go bookmark a show right now!! You don't want to miss this one! Awesome free stickers! Thank you! really good quality and World Class Fast Shipping. Thank you!! Fast shipment. Free givy! great seller!!! love the givey stickers love the stuff i get from this guy!!! always appreciated thank you Super cool seller 😎 Fast shipping! Packaged with care!