Reviews (260)Amazing craftsmanship and hypnotic storytelling with glass. Thank you so much. I love my purchases. See you again soon. Green Trail Crafter is so much fun to watch! 🔥 He handcrafts items WITH FIRE during his Friday Night Fire shows, and it’s seriously awesome watching him create! 🔥🔨
Great seller and great craftsmanship. The conversation and laughs make you want to hang out the whole show. Definitely check him out—you won’t be disappointed! 🔥🙌 Amazing shipment very happy with my order These seller cards and stickers rock! 🎸 Raided into green_trail_crafter on a train, great first purchase!🔥🔥🔥
I really enjoyed this stop on the train ride and picked Philip’s card for my growing collection!🐿️💛
Everything arrived nicely packaged and just as represented, and I’m very happy with my card…Such a fun first experience shopping with green_trail_crafter, and I’ll definitely be back to hang out again! 💛🫶
Thanks, Philip! 🃏🔥 Thank you so much for the card! Great art card. Thank you. Genuine person, always fun hanging out, thank you for the givy 💙 Great show. Fantastic seller. Product exactly as shown. Product was as described and fast shipping These beads are amazing. They look even better in person and I even got to watch them being made. I will definitely be getting more. Love these cards so much thank you! Thanks for the giveaway <agate enhydro> loved wrapping it! Amazing quality handmade bead thank you friend Indeed a great deal ty my guy Amazing seller!! Fast shipping.