Reviews (124)Thank you for my new plant! It was packaged perfectly. Great seller!💕💕💕You’re very welcome 💚Thank you for your support 😊 Gorgeous plants. Quick shipment and nicely packaged. Looking forward to next show. I appreciate you 🫶🏽🪴 Thank you so much! Shipped quickly and the plants were wrapped up amazingly with their pots completely dry.
No damages on any of the leaves from shipping or handling and they look healthy and beautiful!!
Super happy with my purchase :3
Thank you so much for the detailed review🫶🏽💚 I hope to see you in another show soon. Fabulous as always. Love my Lil dwarf philo She’s a stunner! Can def tell she was a mother plant but that’s okay.. she’s just proven herself!! Thank you!! its beautiful!! so many leafs!!! I love it tyYou’re very welcome ☺️ I hope she grows nice and big for you🪴 The plant had so much potential but I’m sad :( the soil was incredibly saturated to the point where the plant is suffering now. Many many leaves have come off already and a lottttt of mushy stems. I’m doing my best to give it time but it was way over watered before shipping. Just my honest experience. Hi, thank you for sharing. I want to clarify that I don't water plants prior to shipping, as the added weight can cause harm in transit.
The tradescantia was delivered just yesterday, so I'm hopeful it will recover with time.
My intention is to provide healthy plants that add to someone's collection, not stress them out.
Though you didn't reach out with your concerns or to request a replacement plant or refund, I've gone ahead and issued a refund for your order.
All the best🫶🏽🪴
Plants arrived PERFECTLY! I’m happy to hear it🪴💚 thank you 😊 Such a great experience shopping with this Seller. She carries a wife selection of plants at reasonable prices. Secure fast shipping 💚Thank you! I appreciate you hanging out with me 💚🪴 Absolutely BEAUTIFUL plants! 🪴 Thank you 🪴 I hope you have them for many, many years 💚 Fast shipping packaged well. Would definitely buy from again. A+++ seller! Beautiful plant as always!! It's huge and sooo healthy!! Thank you so much 💕 And the best way to spend an early Sunday morning, so mellow and relaxing!I appreciate you for coming back to support me so often 🪴Thank you! Awesome seller! The house plants looked just like on the live show. Large plants packaged with great care. Looking forward to the next show!😊 Thank you! I look forward to chatting with you in a future show 🪴 You know how to pack a plant AND they were a great price!! Thank you! Wonderful as always! Plants are beautiful and healthy. Shipping is almost fast! And packaged with such care! Truly one of my favorite sellers. Thank you!I appreciate your support 🥰 I’m happy to know they’re doing well with you 💚 Fast shipping. Incredible packaging. Well cared for, beautiful, full pots. Always a pleasure to shop with TLee Package and plant arrived in great condition. How did you know i needed velcro. Thanks 🫶Ha! You’re welcome! Thank you for the support 🫶🏽 Packaged with love & care, beautiful plants, & very quick shipping! Couldn't have been any better!Thank you so much 😊 I’m glad I could help with your new plant addiction— I mean collection🤣 💚 Great packaging, healthy plant
Excellent packaging, Fast shipping, AMAZING quality! Thank you! Thank YOU for purchasing out of my BIN🪴 I’m happy to know your new baby arrived in great condition 😊💚 Gorgeous! Shipped super fast. Love everything I've gotten. Excited for what's to come. 😊 Thank you for trusting me 🫶🏽
I appreciate your support🫶🏽 Made it safely through an address forwarding by my fault, one leaf didnt make it but happy with my purchase I’m so happy the package made it to you 🪴Shipping stress could be reason for the lost leaf but also sometimes an Alocasia will drop a leaf when producing a new one. I hope your new baby bounces back quickly 🫶🏽💚 Awesome packaging! Still has fast shipping. Gorgeous Alocasia. Thank you!Thank YOU 🪴I’m so happy it arrived in a timely manner 🫶🏽 I appreciate your support!