Reviews (63)Super fast shipping. Exactly as described. Thank you! Love the quilt square, SO good! Perfect packaging and shipped fast! Great show and great seller! 🙌 Thank you so much, it was wrapped perfectly. 😊 I had an amazing overall experience and am super happy with my purchases. The seller was great, and the fact that they offered both local pickup and shipping was awesome. We had a fantastic experience with this seller. Their communication was excellent, and the shipping and local pickup were both easy and quick. The seller did an amazing job! First time ordering from seller and couldn’t be happier! Perfect for my decor! Definitely following all her auctions! Love this seller!! Perfect for what I have been looking for and got to me FAST! Great quality & great prices! Love all my items! Thank you so much! I’m looking forward to your next show! Arrived safe and sound :) Im so happy. Looking forward to more Love the McCoy pitcher and silver spoons! As described and packaged perfectly! Will definitely be buying from this seller again! The birdcage is so cute! Thanks! 😊 I enjoyed the show and got some great deals. My items arrived packaged safely with care. Thank you! The spoon was packaged well and arrived quickly. I love it! Love any kind of brass but when I saw that it was item number 33 (my lucky number ) I took it as a sign that I had to have it thank you so much for the purchase I love it Thank you for the awesome grabs ❤️❤️⚙️⚙️⚙️❤️❤️ Everything arrived in one piece! Thank you! I'll be back.. Awesome items! Awesome prices! And prolly some of the best packing I have seen on this platform! If y’all don’t believe me? Go buy something from this seller and find out. My glass items arrived as safe as they could have. Shipped very quickly! Thank you so much for my items Very happy everything arrived safely