Reviews (17)great cards perfect condition Bought a 3 cards to help out a new seller. 1 was damaged and never address in the stream, the other was said LP and was more MP. The last was gross on the back, some kind of sticky residue. I feel like I got scammed out of my money. Only saving grace is the cards came in a reasonable amount of time. 👎 I’m so glad I came across y’all’s stream!
Thank you so much for the cards, ofc I’ll be back for more((: new streamer, everyone is skeptical about them, but I gave it a try, package arrived quickly and safely, all cards arrived, I do recommend to use new sleeves / top loaders. I appreciate the cards, keep up the hustle, be patient with viewers, the sales will come . Cool charmander. It showed up on time and in good condition. Thank you!