Reviews (119)Love stopping in for the wheels! Fast shopping and always a great time! 💜💛💚 Thank you so very much 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I didn't get my giveaway. It was in my mailbox in an opened envelope and was missing the item😭. This was not the sellers fault. I wish I knew what I got. Such a sweet seller. Fun wheels you can tell she cares about her customer and the products up for grabs. Fun to support small sellers alike. 🫶🏼 keep on keeping on! will shop again! perfect shipping! fun wheel! Grey will always be one of my top favorite sellers! dare I say my #1 😅 wish I could give 6 stars 🤠 such a lovely person with amazing items for sale. highly recommend Didn’t receive.This review is very disappointing, If you didnt receive the item, why not request a refund instead of reviewing something you didn't get. Wishing you the best in your future endeavors. Such a fun time with a great host!!! Well definitely be back!!! 💜⚜️💜 another amazing experience from Grey! 🩶👏🏼👍🏼💯🙏🏼🎉🥰 another amazing experience from Grey 🩶 this seller will always have a piece of my heart! my favorite seller on whatnot hands down! Always happy to support. Fun wheel game. Thank you for the donate goodies. Awesome show and great items Great seller. Fun wheel games. Thanks for always accepting my donations. I know it can be a pain to remember. Tysm
Grey for my stuff it came fast too 💕 Fantasical! Thank you so much Grey! 😍 Fun show and great energy!