Reviews (128)I adore her - what a great seller who always had an amazing selection and fun shows. greyingmermaidwith2muchstuffSeller
Thank you so very much for those kind words 💙💙💙💙 Absolutely stunning ! Always a good find and fun shopping with you 🧜🏿♀️ Beautiful piece ! Thank you 😊 thanks for a lovely show and my pieces Thank you so much !!!! Great seller great jewelry. Amazing items. Great seller! So fun to shop with , items are always packed well . Quality items and thank you for the gift with purchase 💛💛💛✨ All I could say when I got my package was WOW 🤩 the bangles are even better in person! Also your packaging was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much ✨🩵✨ Stunning ! Thank you for all the little extra goodies too. The jewelry is even more beautiful in person . Love the diamond bangle and the pearl bracelet is spectacular! Carlos has some of the best stuff on whatnot! And his shipping is fast and packed beautifully! These are so pretty. And thank you for the freebie I Sooo Extremely Love, Love, Love my broaches and giveaway 💖 💕 ❤️ Thank You 😊 Great seller with Great Shows and Beautiful Broaches!!! Quick delivery and beautiful pieces. Thank you Amazing beautiful items , shipped well and so pretty. Sweet little brooch. Thank you! I absolutely love my items.❤️ she Shipped the very fast and packaged them beautifully!! I will definitely be bookmarking her future shows. Fantastic! I love it and all the goodies ..the way it’s wrapped is darling.
Such a pretty bangle it will make a perfect addition to my stack!!! Shipped lovely, quality costume jewelry for a good price.