Reviews (55,605)Great item . Great host!!! Thanks What amazing denim finds ‼️‼️💯 Thank you 😻😻 These boots were huge and definitely not true to size… Very disappointing. Love the shoes! Packaged nicely and arrived quickly. I love the show because the host is full of personality!!😃 Usually a medium but small is so much better if a fit . Pants tho were perfect in medium Thank you for the eye-mask giveaway. I do appreciate it very much. Awesome shows. Came super fast! Love everything and the deals! Really beautiful clothing. Thanks so much. Fast shipping, great product at a fabulous price Great items. Great host! Highly recommend! Very satisfied! Great prices, fast shipping Thank you I couldn’t wait to receive this cute sweater. I’m not disappointed. The colors are really pretty. It’s thick and warm. Buying from Greylynn's shows is always a great experience from start to finish.. They have to be one of the fastest shippers on WN and they always have the best stuff. In this case it it is women's clothing with high-end brand names.. I love the host on tbe night time shows.. I feel terrible because I can't recall her name at the moment.But it will come to me the second I hit "done" for this rating and it is too late for me to include it in this review.Any way they are great, trustworthy sellers that I'd absolutely recommend to anyone.. LOVE! Super adorable items 😘💕 Thanks for the great clothes.