Reviews (21,588)Great shows! Great shipping! I always find something in Griff’s shows. Great shipping and merchandise. Marvelous! As always Griff!
Thank you ! thank you for the Pokémon cards and set of books Received in a timely manner. Happy with all my purchases Shipped very quickly and well packaged. You can find some treasures Love watching your shows and winning some fun unique treasures Great seller with unique finds and fast shipping! Don't miss a show! great seller, akways fast shipping Jewelry purchase - good prices. Quick ship. Beautiful pieces. Always enjoy buying from here Beautiful pieces. Very good packaging Awesome as always. Always nicely packaged quick delivery. Thank you. Awesome deals. 1st of all thank you for the $25 Amazon giftcard givvy! I truly appreciate it. 2nd love all the items. Great packing as always! Thank you! Great, fast paced seller with great and interesting storage finds. Packaged well and shipped quickly! Fast shipping. Thank you for the givvy! Awesome vintage glass! I love all my items! Thank you . Y'all are really great!