Reviews (93)It's exactly what I wanted and what I ordered came in great condition. Thank you and for packing up the right way, thank you. Amazing seller! Super attentive to all my requests and the comics arrived perfectly wrapped and protected. Great communication and excellent packaging. Highly recommended! Will buy again!Thank you so much! I value every one who supports me and in turn I will make sure I take care of you all! Print and comics look beautiful and were very well packaged. Grim is super chill and was willing to help me out any way possible 🙂👍 Grim has one of the best mint condition Lady Death collections. he's my go to if its been long outsold Mint condition as seen on live Shipped very fast and showed up in perfect condition. Packaged safely, shipped fast, and a great person to talk to! Thank you, Grim! Always packaged safely and shipped fast! Thank you, grim! Arrived quickly and in amazing condition and packed really well. Definitely will be buying from him for now on. Always good items. I'll be a continues customer. Great seller, Amazing Deals, and Fast Shipping! Thank you! Very good seller. Will be back to buy more items. Interactive with chat. Shipping was fast. Items were wrapped very well. Great buys. absolute grail of a book and glad as hell to own one now. grim collects you rock 🤘🤘🔥🔥 Great show with some amazing items. Great comms would definitely buy from again First time buyer and I’ll definitely return! Comic was packaged safely and looks even more beautiful in person! Thank you! 😁🙏 Extremely satisfied with purchasing from Grim Collects!! Items were packaged professionally, and shipped right away. Happy with my purchase. Will order again.
my book's arrived today Great packaging i be getting all of them graded will buy from u again Great purchase experience, received exactly as ordered with very good packaging and fast shipping. Thank you!! 10/10 seller and I will be buying from him again.
Package came to me incredibly secure and on time!
I love my mini Gundam, just waiting for payday to get the big guy.
Thank you!! Amazing my comics came packed perfectly love the extra care Grim is one of the few honest sellers out there Quality books and affordible books for all budgets. In grim we trust 🤘🙂 Books were in perfect condition. Thank you