Reviews (255)awesome I know!!! U got a good haul of Grimporium liquid cores!!!! I can’t wait to make more! We love our keychains. Thanks Alex!Thanks so much for supporting! One of my favorite sellers. Items are high quality. Ships quickly and well packaged. Thank you so much for supporting my artwork! <3 I love Grim’s shows. Items are great. Shipping is fast. Always happy with our Grimporium creations. Thanks Alex & Kyle!And we always appreciate your presence! We love ya! Always love hanging out and playing the gameThe Underworld is definitely a place to chill...most of the time 👻 Good product quality and amazing game as a sale stream. Thank you for playing!! Handmade liquid core coming to the next game! Thought I was bidding on dice. Won't make that mistake againSorry yeah we’re not just dice. We like to play an adventure game. We include a lot of other items: Encounter listing=minis and Grimporium=potions/coffins No dice bag?!?! A ziplock?Yes we reuse them! Unless a metal set is one, I’ll include the bag. My dice came very well packaged and they are absolutely stunning. Highly recommend this seller. I will most definitely be a returning buyer 💯 Thanks, that's so nice to hear! 👻 💀See you in the Underworld💀 Beautiful dice, packaged well so arrived safely and very quick. Thank you! My teen loved the teal resin ones and the metal ones are my new fave set! Yeeeesss family fun! So glad we could provide something so awesome that even the youth approve 🤣🤣 This was fun show! I like my set. Thank you! Glad you like them, happy rolling! 👻 Fantastic resin goodies! Great game. See you Saturday.What a power play last game!! All those new buyer rolls were surely helpful! 😆 💀See you in the Underworld💀 We love our treasures. Thanks for a great game/show! And we love our Souls! 👻 Glad you enjoy it, thank you!! 😁 I can not begin to say how grateful I am that I found you on the app. The resin work is amazing , clean and crazy creative. The custom box you made me is truly a masterpiece. Thank you so much!! Glad you’re loving the looks of it! And thanks for checking us out! We love making new friends on here. soul king 👑All Hail! 🙌 congrats on winning the first ever Soul King's Shard! That was such a fun piece to make, many more to come! 👻 Great game! Great fun! Great reapers!
Thank you, glad you have a great time with us! 🫶 So Good!Thanks a ton! Have fun rolling! Lunchbox and I thank you both for a great show and fantastic dice and goodies. Love the new twists and turns! So glad to hear that!! 😃 Thank you both, you're always welcome in the Underworld! 💀 I don't even need or use these but the quality is so exceptionally high I bought 3 sets!🤣🤣 well at least you have something nice to look at besides what's in the mirror! Thank you, you're amazing! 🫶 10/10 perfect 👌 Oops, looks like you left a review of yourself!! 👻 Beautiful dice, the sets with clear are incredible in person. The dice tower is also really cool, I'm going to use it every time i play a game wuth dice. Thank you!Don't thank us, thank the dice rolls!! 👻 So happy to hear you like the dice! Enjoy 🫶 Great dice as always, for a great price, and extremely fast shipping! Plus you get to watch and participate in a fun show.#1 username on whatnot!! Love to hear you have fun Slam! 👻 Best hand poured dice on what not!💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂