Reviews (1,170)Grim is the man! Couple upgraded prizes, well packed and even a Pikachu freebie for the young fella! Shipping time was terrible I understand not sellers fault but 16 days Thank you so much for the Givvy 🙂👍 fantastic opportunity for all Awesome stream, genuinely lovely person and packaging was excellent! 5* all round 🤝 fast shipping great product great packaging highly recommend great stream great vibes always a blast can't wait for the next stream thank you 👍🏻 thanks grim great seller 5 stars for sure thank you very much highly recommend fast shipping great packaging and fun stream can't wait for the next one cheers 👍🏻 Thank you for the entertaining wheel even though I didn't hit 🫶 Thanks highly recommended came absolutely perfect well packaged and a damn well stream to win it in so i’m happy with everything Delivered as expected. Thanks. noore Korean packs please. I'm scared of it