Reviews (1,957)Smooth transaction, THANKS Ty so much!! Top notch as always All around good folks,deals and customer appreciation ty I appreciate it very much 🪵 🦆 beautiful givvy car thank you! Great seller with fast shipping Fast shipment. Items arrived safely and very well packaged. Great deals. Great seller. Seller was rude and disrespectful for a damaged item request unnecessary to block a buyer over a misunderstanding bad look for a store owner.I appreciate you. Never was disrespectful to you, Simply told you to re watch the video receipt so you can see that all imperfections were pointed out. You sent me a message asking for money back. For which was pointless since everything was pointed out for you. $2 starts watch your fingers when even swiping on items. Because its easier to buy then ask for money back so it can turn into a freebie. Great piece for my collection awesome seller! absolutely recommend buying from him! The car was advertised as perfect condition but when I opened it out of the box there were creases along the topHey I appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, upon further review on your video receipt the car was showed to the light and assured no creases. Any imperfections are pointed out on screen. I appreciate you, Enjoy The Freebie! This was so amazing, fast delivery, great product, great price and great seller. I would definitely recommend!!!!!!!!!!! Great packaging fast shipping and awesome items thank you 🤙
Definitely recommend this seller 100% buy with confidence… very satisfied thankz again Groove appreciate you brother Appreciate nice cars and safe shipping