Reviews (1,486)Excellent seller, fast shipping and everything was perfect!! Thank you so much Great deals and a wonderful seller Perfect Tonie!!!!! I love purchasing. Great seller and super fast shipping! First time shopping with groverdmg and I’m already a FAN! 😂❤️ The host is hilarious, the vibes are great, and she has a little bit of EVERYTHING! 🛍️✨
Great items, great host, and definitely a new favorite! I’ll be back! 🙌🏽💕 Love my item! Can’t wait to use it. I am happy with all of the items I received. My only issue is I am a reseller (not on whatnot) and a lot of the boxes were damaged in transit because it was packaged in a poly bag. I think a box would have been better. Thank you so much for everything. I did enjoy your show. Very satisfied with all my purchases!! Received my packages today everything looked great. fast delivery. Deep is very friendly & helpful. Thank you!🐄🐄 I absolutely LOVE everything I received! From the kids’ training pull-ups to the toys and everything in between, I’m so happy with my purchases! 🥰🛍️ The prices were amazing, the host was wonderful, and the whole experience was a win! 💕 Definitely a happy customer and I’m already looking forward to buying more! Can’t wait for the next show! 🎉❤️ As Alway great deals awesome seller thank you for the smooth transaction ill be back Thank you. fast delivery, packaging good. friendly 🐄🐄🐄 I absolutely positively loved everything that I got from you. I have been blessed thank you so much. Thanks for the Tonie box! I have been wanting to get one. Love all my items! Thank you so much; great price; excellent condition!! This is a great show everything
Is really nice. These deodorizing home scent beads smell so great!! Packaged very well also. I think I may want to buy more in near future if you have them!!!! Thank you so much!!