Reviews (414)The funnest show! Such gorgeous pieces at unbelievably amazing prices. Everything I got is perfect, truly obsessed with some of these pieces! Thank you!! This was my favorite package to open to date!! I can’t believe how many incredible pieces I got in pristine condition for the price I paid. Thank you so so so much and for the caffeine givvy! I will have to make sure I shop all of your clearout shows because you have excellent taste and are my size ❤️❤️ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I had a great shopping experience with this seller! I purchased a long-sleeve top and a pair of shorts,shoes.
The shipping was fast, and I am very satisfied with the quality of both items. Everything arrived exactly as described and in excellent condition.
I highly recommend this seller and their store to anyone looking for great products and outstanding service. I will definitely shop here again. Thank you for a wonderful experience!
This seller has beautiful clothing at super steal deals!! I love all my items. Love all my purchases ..thank you so much for the good deals ❤️💕 I wish I could shop your closet all the time!! Such amazing designer pieces. 💯 Amazing. Very impressed. Really fun treasures! Love all the things Great stuff! I love it all All great lotions and potions! Good stuff Wish I would have found you sooner!! Thank you Thank you! Thank you!! Loved all of my items and the incredible deals Everything this seller has is amazing ! Perfect bundle of clothing. Fast shipping and handled with love and care I’m writing this as I’m opening my packages and I’m in shock with how beautiful the items are. All items are handled with love and care. The seller is an absolute sweetheart. Thank you so much ! The items I got were brand new with tags !! Amazing amazing amazing!! wrong package wrong sizeIm sorry you felt that way. I did watch the video and it clearly stated the size you received is what you bid and won in the auction. Very sweet seller , all authentic and very fast shipping, will be back again!! Best order I’ve received from a Whatnot seller yet! Exceptional quality clothing, great packaging, and she has a super cute personality. Excellent purchase ❤️ U over packed stuff and sandals where all bent I’m sorry to hear that. What was the size and type, I would be happy to send a new pair if I still have one. Unfortunately, we are restricted to packing as Whanot bundles the items. The items were for an absolute steal, high quality, and accurately described.