Reviews (856)Never received card from break and gave plenty of time for seller to make things right and was never compensated. Seems like others have experienced similar things with these guys. Don’t do business with them point blank
Very slow shipping. High valued cards cards sent without tracking. I did not receive my Bryce young patch card
Didn’t send my Monroe Freeling /50. Or Caleb Williams wildcard. Do not buy from this account. Shipping speed was just OK but what do I expect for a $27 base card? The sellers great there’s nothing wrong with that. I just will never ever ever in my life ever do a break ever again. What a waste of money. All cards arrived in great quality from the seller. It did take a little bit longer than I would like, but that’s OK. Great breakers fast shipping great communication I had a question and got back fast and solved the issue definitely will join another break tysm for the cards and hopefully I have better luck on next break!
Thank you so much for the great service, love your streams. Never shipped. Even after being told that they would ship the next day. Unacceptable shipping delay. I purchased this item on August 12th, but the seller didn't even print the label until August 19th and didn't hand it over to USPS until August 24th. Waiting that long is terrible. Like twelve players no hits Awesome seller! Enjoyed the show very much. Thank you for the Curry, he’s my son’s favorite! Class Act operation going on around here 😎 Pulling 🔥🔥🔥