Reviews (59)Had the best packaging I have ever seen!! One of my favorite whatnot streamer. Best deals and 100 percent am gonna buy again great deals packaged well shipped quickly def a recommended seller here. thanks again. Great packaging and great deals. Was able to add to my PC ! A bunch of great stuff at even better prices thank you again. shipped quickly packaged well good deals appreciate it. Great cards. Cards came shipped and packaged promptly. Highly recommended. Thanks again Fast shipping great quality Great seller and great prices! Best personality on the app! This guy is awesome sealed cards great and gave me some nice deals and everything i requested he put up ok the screen thanks again man
guardiancards_andcollectiblesSeller
Appreciate you very much for joining the show! You had great energy and were a lot of fun to run with during the show! I will have more Jets for you my guy, hope to see you back! Cards are in immaculate shape! Fast shipping perfect condition 🔥 Great guy and will definitely be buying again! Amazing seller!
Great deals and friendly, will definitely be back for future shows! Speedy delivery and very professionally shipped with a receipt and everything. The cards were better protected than any other shipment I have received. Bravo! I will definitely buy here again.