Reviews (1,016)SHE MADE IT!! So much bigger than expected and the extra goodies and sweet note❤️❤️💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 Thank you so much! I love my items and the extra packing material came at the perfect time! Awesome! Great meltdown show! I LOVE the brass 3-tier stand! Amazing antiques, great deals, packages with care, shipped quickly! Amazing seller! Love my piece! Thank you! Great items and packaging! Thank you! Thank you for the awesome giveaway! Absolutely love the attention and care that this seller puts into packing her orders. Time and time again I have purchased from this buyer and I am never disappointed.!! All of my items were great and packed with care. I love that the host didn’t mind items going for $1 as she could have ended the show but she didn’t. We had a fun little time! All of my items are amazing. They were packed with such care! I am so glad I got these great little items. Thank you! Gavi is literally one of the best humans on this app.
She has the best heart and items.
Everything is always packaged with care and arrives quickly.
Her shows are so much fun and it’s a joy to watch her.
Will continue to support her and her shop. Thank you so much for my items. I LOVED the dad’s joke card. So funny. You guys are awesome!! Cute little pill holder. Great condition and exactly what I had hoped for.
Thank you so much! Perfect perfect perfect. Love the show and the seller!! 🦀🦀🦀 love my chalkware fish-she’s beautiful