Reviews (198)ty beautiful red stamp fast shipping Awesome from start to finish! Thank you!!! Thank you very much. I appreciate you so much. Amazing seller highly recommended.🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Awsome seller. great items. ty.. Really happy with all my items and great seller packs well and received everything thanks Glad I found Charlie’s Channel!
Greta guy and awesome selection of goodies There once was a What’s Not! on display,
That made all the grown puppets sway.
“Micka Licka High Lick a Hinny Hoe!”
Cried Jambi in sequins aglow—
Then the curtains flew up: encore! eBay!
Alternate: Extra Camp
A What’s Not! made the Playhouse combust,
With velvet, bright glitter, and lust.
“Micka Licka High Lick a Hinny Hoe!”
Jambi wailed from his jeweled tableau—
“Bid boldly, dear stranger—indulge if you must!”
So now I must go and give my self a facial bust! Thank you for the treasures Charlie! Wonderful Seller, arrived quickly! Another great pick up and awesome show!! Thank you so much!! I purchased 2 silver rounds and the seller shipped in a large envelope, it arrived empty with a cut in the side and the seller doesn’t accept messages. I feel like I’ve been scammed!! If there was a slit then someone did this after it left my address, or you're lying to scam me. I accept messages unless you are blocked, which I blocked all 3 of your whatnot accounts for shill bidding and unsportsman like comments on channels. I have video proof. I dont appreciate you slandering me with false accusations. Why do you need 3 accounts? Are you scamming or harassing othets? Love my order!! Was able to get some pretty cool stuff!! Host is awesome and always so funny! Awesome show and awesome givvys!! Everything is great. Thank you. Fast shipping, great prices and great packaging. Everything looks great!!thank you. Ok Excellent shipping, product and price! Thank you. great item , well packed , arrived pretty fast and the seller was nice , thank you !!