Reviews (177)I always find something unusual to add to my collection! As always fast shipping, great packaging and all in perfect condition. You always add a thank you with cute small stamp that you stamp on the enclosed card! See you soon!Im glad you’re able to find something you like. ☺️ thank you for your support 💜 Thanks so much for finding that missing piece of the stamp set I was looking at! So happy to have gotten the whole collection! Can’t wait for another show!Yeah I was so excited to have found it. Thanks for coming back for it too. ☺️ 🩷 Thank you Lorena for the beautiful stamps! Awesome seller!!Always happy to see you. Thank you! 💜 Beautiful stamps at a great price! Thank you!Thank you for your support 🩷 As described; fast shipping. Thank you. Thank you for stopping by, it means a lot to me 🩷 One of my favorite sellers! I loved my stamps! Thank you so much 🫶 Thank your for the great stamps! Can’t wait to use them! See you next show! Order was great Awesome 😎 thank you for your support ☺️🩷 Thank you for the wonderful stamps and the lovely additions! Can’t wait to use them, and I’ll be back for the next show!Thank you ☺️ can’t wait to see you again Cute mouse pouch. Fast delivery and cute items Awesome! Glad you liked it. It’s my very first attempt at bringing our stamps to life. ☺️ Thank you for the timely response and accommodating my extra requests! Can’t wait for the next stamps show!My pleasure. Thank you for stopping by my show. ☺️🩷 Thank you so much for reaching out to me! I was resigned to a long hunt for niche stamps, but not anymore! Thanks you for the bonus freebies too! Will shop again!I’m glad I was able to help you find your stamps. Anytime you’re looking for a specific stamp just let me know. ☺️🩷 Thank u ! Everything is perfect Oh great! Thank you for your support. It means a lot 🩷 The stamps arrived in amazing condition and the little postage cutouts are adorable! Thank you so much!Awesome! Glad you liked them ☺️ thank you for your support 🩷 very cute stamp! fast shipping! thank you!I’m glad you liked your stamps. Always a pleasure to see you on my show. Thank you. ☺️ Thanks love❤️.Thank you for joining my show and taking the time to leave a review. I truly appreciate you! 💜 Perfect. Love everything! Thank you ☺️ Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your support! 💜 Great stamps as always. Thanks❤️So grateful for your support. Thank you! 🙏 Loved everything! Quick shipping too! Thank you ☺️ Awesome! Thank you friend ☺️ Thank you so much my friend! I love everything! Highly recommended!
Thank you so much for the stamps and the extra goodies. Always a pleasure to buy from you.