Reviews (127)Great product and price. Highly recommended!! I love ALL my spooky pieces!!! perfect box and always love Lisa's shows and artistry!!!! What a great box. The primitive sunflowers are just adorable. I wished I had three or four more sets. Description of the item was spot on. They arrive safely with no damage. Thank you again and I will see you soon on your show. The stem on the pumpkin was broken when it arrived☹️ Great upcycle! Love the addition of the grungy candles! Such a cute vintage piece ! Loved the show! I appreciated the message you sent me concerning my purchase. I received it and I love it!!! Thanks for the quick shipping! Cute box Love the dish, very clean, packaged well. Amazing seller! Great products!! Not packed very well 1 cup was shattered Great item! Fast shipping and great packaging. fast delivery. cute cute! thank you so much. Joy A. Nice items especially the DIY ones she created. Perfectly packaged and just perfect for what I wanted! Thank you so much! This is adorable! Thank you! always love Lisa's shows - fabulous decopauge bucket! love it!!! highest quality seller and items! cindy Easy transaction fast shipping well packaged