Reviews (4,992)Best seller ever!! I love everything I get from you. Another beautiful piece from Gypzen. Thank you ladies
Thank you soo much for the pretty sardonyx tumble and the cute stickers!!🥰🫶🏼🫂 Very well packed and wrapped! Bought a piece of Dino poop for me and my neighbor! She loves it and it made a good joke and gift that gave us laughs🦕💩! Always fast shipping! If you didn't get a piece, get one it will be worth it! Even got to show the mail carrier and to tell him he was delivering poop just made my day!😂😂😂 Great seller as always with great items Thank you for the awesome giveaway! Such a good deal, I love everything I get from gypzen 🥰 Love my crystal and thank you for the cute Halloween stickers. 🫶 Shipping was fast. I bought 2 scoops from this buyer and I loved them! 💖💖💖💖💖 I loved it thank you so much for this giveaway and the cute stickers too💕 Thank you so very much for the sphere and ring Absolutely wonderful quality in the citrine double points and the tiny smoky faceted form is so cute. 10/10 Beautiful products as always! Love gypzen as a seller and a community xoxo thank you thank you I shared my givy with my little girl she loves the Sally and said "thank you nice lady for my pritty pink crystal dall I love her sooooo much" Wow. Just amazing. Best givvy ever