Reviews (237)Very nice seller, added a card that goes with my collected pins, thank you Great seller! Fast shipping! Thank you for the giveaway! Love my pins. Everything about this seller is amazing. Her variety in pins and her shows draw me in every time 💕💕💕 I really appreciate the Givvy. Thank you. I enjoyed watching your show. So excited! the pins look great! Everything was really quick to get to me and everything is just amazing. I’m so so happy thank you!!! Amazing pins, deals, prizes, and seller!! Looks even better in person, fast shipping, & a great show. I'll be back... Thank you so much love my pin and the cards very nice of you!!!!!! Great pins & I love that I got to pick out my Topps card givvy! Thanks! Great show, love my pins!! Always look forward to your shows!!! Love all my new pins for my collection!! Fantastic seller with awesome items!!! Wonderful show!!! Love my pins 🩷🩷🩷 everything was packed perfect. Thank you amazing seller Excellent selection of pins! Love them all! Fast shipping and packaged very well! Cant wait to watch again. Thanks so much! 5 stars! The best prices and great variety of pins that are in excellent condition! Friendly host with amazing vibes! h_Nelly_ is the best! Fast shipping, super selection, and great stream! Thanks Nelly!