Reviews (14)Love these so much!! You are so creative. Absolutely amazing in person. Thank you so much Thank you so much your support ❤️ Quick delivery, givys, excellent communication with the seller. Love all the items. Thank you.🩷Hi Aleili, thank you so much for your review. I appreciate you and the opportunity to spend a little of your Saturday morning with me ❤️❤️ love them all!yay! so happy you love them. thank you so much for your support . I appreciate you ❤️ Absolutely the cutest ever!! I love it so much, thank you!! omg!! yay!! thank you so much for stopping by and the supporting my shop 🫶 These are so great!! I can’t wait to use them!Thank you so much again ❤️❤️ I’m in love with these! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate you and your continued support! ❤️ Love them!!Thank you so much for your purchase. I hope you enjoy the badges and the goodies also! 🫶