Reviews (72)Package was a lil busted but loved everything 💖 Showed up fast and in perfect condition. Love this seller! in love with my order tysm!!!I’m glad you love your order ! Thank you for shopping ! ❤️ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great seller! Fast shipping, exactly as described, and I’d happily buy again. Awesome clothes! Awesome seller! Thank you ❤️ She is awesome! And package arrived fast! absolutely love everything I ordered! it was all clean and packed neatly :) will definitely be back for more shows! Only received some of my order. Did not receive the sweatpants I ordered.Hello lovely, I know I packaged your order and I included the sweats in a separate bag taping it together! I have now got bigger boxes because for some reason during shipping to people, usps is messing things up but thank you for the review and I will be better ! Great pieces, everything was as described She was great at doing her show and everything arrived fast. Love this girl! Very professional overall!! Fun shopping and fast delivery. Most definitely will shop again, all clothing was in great shape. better than what I expected on the material. delivered fast. Ty so much love the hoodie ❤️ Wonderful clothes and great prices. Thank you for a great show! I am very happy with the things I ordered from Haelim! She has amazing cloths. They are all
In good condition