Reviews (216)Beautiful pieces! Thank you! Fun shows and amazing items! Oh my goodness! I got so many incredible pieces from these wonderful sellers! Everything was packed perfectly and nothing was damaged during transit. Everything Is beautiful!! Again, very well packed and quickly received. Thank you so much! 🤗🥰🤗 As always outstanding items. A+++ seller. P.s. I'm obsessed with the horse.🐎💕 Love this bag!! Super fast shipper!!! Spectacular packaging! i love all my items. tysm 😊 Top notch seller with quality items. Beautiful bag, exactly as described. You can’t go wrong with Audrey!! Excellent seller! Local pickup was so easy. This needlepoint is just gorgeous. 🫶 Outstanding packaging! Thank you so much!!! Always perfect! Outstanding seller! My 1st purchase!! WONDERFUL SELLER!! Amazing deals and great items!!! Thank you so so so much!! BLESSED! LIVE ON PURPOSE! Wonderful seller. Packed well. Love my purchase. item was as described and made it safely! I collect the little bud vases and this one will go perfect with my collection perfectly. Thank you and I’m bookmarking for more shows to find more goodies!! Thank you so much!!! I appreciate the care in wrapping!