Reviews (1,240)Great person to buy from. Has a great show and good prices. I highly recommend. Great silver and fun show Very happy with my purchase. Returning customer. Fast affordable shipping. Packaged very well. Thank you. 😊 thank you nice trump goldfoil Awesome treasure to be had and super entertaining show ! I soend a decent amount on WN and enter a lot of givys in the process and this is the best one I’ve ever gotten !!! THANK YOU! Thank you very much!! Great show once again. Fast shipping with extra care in packaging. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Always a great transaction ! great variety of quality coins and bars 👍 Thanks! Awesome piece and super fast shipping. Thank you for the giveaway!! I love your shows, so much fun!!! I will continue to watch your shows and buy items in the future!! Thank u for everything!!! excellent show excellent packaging.thx this guy gets it. knows how to source nice stuff Always great to be able to watch and purchase from one of your show. Entertainment from start to finish. Awesome seller with amazing products. Everyone should be watching and supporting him. Just tune in for a fun and informative show you won’t be disappointed.