Reviews (12,630)You 2 are amazing and everything is always shipped fast and arrives beautifully. Thank you so much! shipped quickly, all items are exactly as expected shipped quickly, all items are exactly as expected Order came quickly and was perfect thank you Love my purchase and happy to support Great item and great people! They smell yummy! And just in time for Halloween!
Thanks so much!
Robin
I love this seller. A wonderful couple to watch. Perfect! YouTube fan here! Thanks a bunch! the items were wet inside. What a great assortment of Sanrio items in the Girl Goodie Box for my 14yo granddaughter - she will love it!!!! My husband loves the Craftsman Stud Finder too. Another absolutely 💯 % perfect purchase from my favorite WhatNot couple: Josh & Hailey, selling as HAIRY TORNADO. Awesome product with excellent shipping. The girl goodie box was wonderful. My daughters will love everything in it Wife absolutely loves it! Smell great. Can’t wait to buy more This soap smells AMAZING! Thank you for the super quick shipping as always. Very happy! Started watching Josh in August or September 2019 when I was housebound with a bad back. (Back in the days when Haley refused to be on camera). 6 1/2 Years later I am still watching. I love that you're so honest with people. I've seen many times if somebody charges you too little, you give them more. I love the items I bought, love the packaging and quick shipping. I lost out on Vera Bradleys this time though! 🤪