Reviews (770)Thank you!!!! Everything was just as shown 😊 Received. LOOOOOOVE THIS! Thank you❤️ Super fast shipping! Product exactly as pictured! Thank you! 🫶🏻 Honestly the sweetest kindest seller on here and she's so funny. Thank you so much for everything girl 🫶🏼😊 I appreciate you and the note. Excellent and fast shipping Sooo many amazing things I never knew I needed 😍 If y’all are looking for quality perfumes and skincare, definitely get in here! Crissy is the BEST!!! 🫶🏻❤️🔥🫶🏻 always love everything i get from you!!!!Tina you are absolutely my favorite ❤️ I love that you come to say hello and see how I am doing 🫶🏻🫶🏻 it means a lot to me and of course your support EVERYONE FOLLLOW AND BOOKMARK SANIBEL HERE! If you want the best bags! My fave seller You are so sweet 🥹 to say that, with how it’s been going on here it really means a lot (: I try to be the best me for everyone ❤️💕 I appreciate your support it means so much the only issue I have is when I received my package it was something gross all over it. As far as the product and how fast I got it I would it a perfect 10Oh yikes I hope your product was not damaged in any way, contact me if so darling, if it was from post office, I’ll definitely let them know thank you!! 😊 Smells amazing thank you!Thanks doll face!! I appreciate your support and rating 🫶🏻 This lady is wonderful! Packing was great! You should absolutely follow her!!You are such a doll face! Thank you Angie 🫶🏻💋 Thank you for the extra goodies! 💖Thank you for supporting! I love adding extras to my lovies such as yourself 💋❤️ Such a nice girl and I live the product. I’ll shop with her again Thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment with your rating 💋 you come back now anytime 🫶🏻 Love smells greatI’m happy you were pleased thank you for your support 🫶🏻💕 Omg!!! She’s awesome and gave me a freebie! Shes awesome. Kritzie! No you are!! And I hope you loved your package 🫶🏻🥰 thank you for leaving a sweet review you are such a darling Great price and quality products! Will definitely be back! Thank you so much for leaving feedback and a comment that’s so sweet of you. I’m glad you enjoyed shopping and I appreciate your support. Fast shipping, thank you so much 🫶🏽🫶🏽🌹🌹🌹Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment and a review and I am so happy you were pleased with your order. Thank you for your support. Great seller with fast shipping.A+Thank you so much for saying that it really means a lot to me and I’m glad you were pleased with shipping. USPS can be a pain A++++ seller! fast shipping great show. thank youEveryone follow and bookmark Sanibel!! absolutely amazing person. Thank you so much for your constant support you are such an amazing person and makes me smile to have someone come say hi and come shop once in a while and support. It’s amazing. She has her own show. You guys go follow and bookmark her!! thank you so much, Tina Sooo amazing THANK YOU girl! I’ll be back 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻Shannon, you are absolute doll face. I appreciate you so much. I wish you were closer. We would be best friends we are you just don’t know it. Thank you for your continued support and being there supporting me you stick it out with me and motivate me so I appreciate you and thank you for being a wonderful mod as well