Reviews (85)Super fast shipping. I bought the most comfortable pants. I love them. Thank you!! Yay! I am so glad you love them! 🫶🏻 Really great assortment of clothes. Great prices. Awesome clothes and great prices too! We love you Hali! ❤️❤️❤️ Great seller and I love everything I get from her!! All the children’s clothing was folding and packed very nice. Great deals and perfect transaction! Tysm Hali 🩷 everything was perfect!!! Thx friend 🩷🩷 Amazing deals as always love Hali 🥰 Thanks so much for the hand mask for the giveaway. Can’t wait to try it! Enjoyed your show and the super fast shipping! Great products! A++ seller. Thank you so much for all the support! 🫶🏻 FAST SHIPPING! Super cute shirt! 10/10 will purchase again. love the items I received ❤️ Love my shirt and hali is so sweet !!! One of my favorite people love everything I got !!!🥺 stop it! You are the best! 💜💜 Amazing clothes at such great prices! Shipped super fast Beautiful quality clothing, thank you everything was great, no complaints Dress is so cute and comfortable! Material is like a very soft t-shirt. Excellent packaging, like receiving a birthday gift from a friend 🧡 Aw I love this review! Thank you so much 🫶🏻 Itrm was as shown, prompt shipping. Love the items. Great merchandise Everything was wonderful!
I thought the giveaway would be one thing but she put a bunch of stuff in there and great things as well! Wont spoil the surprises for the next person but highly recommend being apart of her giveaways! Thank you so much! Giveaways are just as much fun for me as they are for yall! 🫶🏻