Reviews (390)thank you!! i love my stuff sm :) I purchased two items. The slip skirt was as described. I also purchased a nightgown, which is beautiful, but there is a stain on the back that was not noted or visible live. I’m guessing this was accidental. Hoping I can remove the stain myself. Thank you so much for the beautiful items and the doilies. I was hoping to get a doilly and it was such a pleasant surprise. Thank you 🫶 thank you for supporting my show💞💞 Great purchase, reliable seller
❤️ Shipped and arrived so quickly! She’s the sweetest and tries to find your size if you ask in chat. Always has the cutest inventory, definitely recommend tuning into her lives<3 So cutiepie, her lives are fun too :3 Shipping was so fast and my skirt is so cute! Super amazing bundle, so grateful thank you so much 🥹 i'm glad you love everything 💕 the top is so beautiful!! thank you so much!! <33 Thank you for everything love everything I got so much!thank you queen i had fun chatting with u 💕💕 I love everything, great seller :3 Love everything - shipped so fast too. Thank you! One of the best orders I’ve ever opened. Thank you soooooooo much! I’ll be back thank you so much! had fun chatting during the show and i'm so glad you enjoyed the package 🥰 I’ve ordered a few times now and everything is always great! Tysm 🫶thank you for your continued support ❤️❤️ Love all the bras they came in great condition,, fast shipping