Reviews (493)I am soooooo excited for the amazing learning book haul!! Thank you so much for this awesome selection!!! ❤️ My 6 year old loved these. Thank you so much!! Had so much fun on your show and love the books we got! Thank you so much!! Great show and great deals! Thank you so much for the awesome givvy! I enjoyed your show during the raid train. Thank you for the awesome graphic novel options! I'm excited for my book! I look forward to future shows. Thank you!!😃 I’m always happy with my order from Macy!!💕💕 fast shipping packaged with care.... great host loved being in ur show.... will be back again... great show!! best mail package with some amazing books!! great prices!!! Amazing deal on fill a box!! Thank you! So excited to start reading the awesome books I got from Macy! Thanks!! Books were in perfect condition and the host was very sweet Tonies as described. We love them already. Thank you! Great host, loved my items!! What a pleasure to do business with! Hope to buy more soon! but from hammakerhouse! i got the most amazing books from her! she is amazing Fast shipping! Thank you! Always amazing selection of books! Thank you!! Awesome seller will be back Thank you!! Seller was amazing and helpful my son is excited for these Percy Jackson books 🥰💓 Love our book mail!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰thank you!!! Perfect packaging. Nice books. You are awesome. Thank you ♥️highly recommended Thanks so much!!! They’re beautiful!