Reviews (71)Everything was exactly as described! Plus the shows are so much fun! Thank you🤍🤍 Shipped pretty quick and was as pictured 'Love all the goodies! Thank you so much! ❤️ Great experience with this seller 🩷 Items were great!!!! Love my purchase!!! Thank you so so much!! 🩷🩷🩷 Thank goodness the seller wrapped the dishes up good. My box looked like it went to war and nothing was broken!!So glad it arrived to you safely!! 💜 Arrived safely packaged and looks exactly how I R was described. Awesome Seller, Awesome Shop, Quick Shipment. Go Bookmark this Seller. Received my HON and she is BEAUTIFUL. So glad that I was able to snag her The items I purchased were packed great, and came In a timely manner! Thank you so much! Everything arrived on time… in the condition it was described as. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! ❤️🐓 Thank you and for your daughter’s drawing. 💕 love my glasses and I already have the matching plates I found at a garage sale a few weeks back! Thank you!! Cute trinket box. Thank you! Thank you so much for the givvy! What a great little package! I really appreciate it! Loved my items received!!! Fast shipping and great quality❤️ Just as described and packed well. Item is broken I am so sorry about that as it was my first show. I am improving. I’m glad I was able to get you refunded ASAP. I hope you will shop with me again!