Reviews (93)Great seller! Awesome deals. Fast shipping. Every item just as described. Awesome seller. Beautiful white shirt. Thank you! good quality. fast shipping ! Thanks for some really cute and unique items.🫶🫶🫶🫶 Great grabs. Thank you so much sweet lady🫶 Love all the pieces I got !! Thank you Great experience and would recommend to anyone! One of the best shows I’ve seen on whatnot! Amazing seller! I can’t wait to check out her next show. Takes good care of customers! OMG!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING! FIRST TIME SHOPPER WITH THIS SELLER BUT AHE IS WONDERFUL AND HAS AMAZING ITEMS!!! great deals. thank you so much!! Great deals!!! Friendly & attentive streamer! Arrived quickly, items as described. Will buy from again. Thank you! 🩷😩 Vanessa’s got them great deals AND great pieces! She keeps it movin’ too! Check her out 🤗 Fast shipping, packaged great. Another great package from this awesome seller!!!!!! Quick shipping! FABULOUS seller with fantastic finds! Nice secured packaging with quick shipping. Lovely lady! ❤️ Thank u so much for the awesome hair clips! I appreciate u! 💜💜