Reviews (650)Thank you so much. I was very happy to come across so many modal pieces. They’re great and will be used for travel days coming up 🫶🏾 Loved everything ans great deals and seller. Amazing items, and great prices. Seller is so sweet, kind and funny! Thank you! Always a great experience! Ty ❤️ Alwsys a great experience! ty ❤️ Not the item shown. received a full sized laptop bag. wanted the bag as shown in the picture. hanging_by_a_thriftSeller
I would love to be directly contacted before such a horrible review is given for a chance to make it right.. The item sent was the one shown in the picture. I don’t have any other bags besides these Dealworthy backpacks. I scan the products barcode directly from the product and upload using their image. I’m sorry the product didn’t meet your expectations. :/ Very happy with my order! Great deals! Good products! Fast shipping! Will buy from again! Love everything true to size can’t wait for my daughter to wear it She was great and packaged my items so well. I will be buying again! Thank you ❤️ love everything i received in this order, great seller! ❤️ Item arrived within days after the show. Seller was organized and had a nice variety of items to choose from. Show moved at a nice pace. Never any pressure. Item was as described. I will highly recommend this seller for future purchases. Perfect quality and my boys loved them!
Great item and arrived quickly!
Cutest products ever. Also a little bit of everything Great purchase! Thank you Thank you so much! Everything was perfect! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ❤️❤️❤️ loved everything ❤️ thank you! Love all the kids clothes! Loved the show and the shoes :)