Reviews (856)Loved the giveaway and the item I purchased. Can’t wait to view the next show. I loved them. They were in great condition can’t wait for the next show. love her shows! got a to-go changing pad and a winnie the pooh embroidery shirt in a size 5/6 Amazing seller! Great packaging and fast shipping. Thank you!! ☺️ Really fast shipper! Sweet seller! Will shop again! Great seller! Fast shipping and items just as described. Everything was perfect, tysm! Fast shipping & and amazing quality items as stated! Thank you🫶🏼 Everything that came from this shop was 5 star! The Pooh plushie is precious. My girl was hugging it once I handed it to her 💜 Great items at great prices! Perfect! Thank you for always having a great show and fast shipping!! So cute my 1 yr old is obsessed ❤️
My daughter loves her Elmo plushie thank you so much😊 Super quick shipping. Irms were packed with care and an excellent deal. Love all my items. I will definitely order from this seller again. Thank you! It was good till it wasn’t, received damage item.She politely and kindly help received refund then noticed another damaged item. I hate to complain and just brush off second item. I understand we’re all human and items are purchased wash to wear but better description of items would be appreciated.Thank you for the feedback. I am so sorry to hear about the second item. Feel free to DM me about it to get it refunded. I love everything and sper fast shipping I loveeee everything and super fast shipping and will be buying again from yall ❤️❤️❤️