Reviews (5,822)love the green glow of the volcano agate moon. The mangano tower is perfect and the layers are hypnotizing. love the stickers. amazing slab. it glows, has dendrites, has scolecite and portals. I love it. these sticker givys are hilarious 😂 they make my day every time. Hannah is a genuine soul, i absolutely adore her take no sh*t but love everyone attitude. she's a rare one and has such an excellent eye for quality pieces and an insane knowledge base she's willing to share. follow this one or miss out fr friggen love them !!!!! ❤️ finally get some rude stickers. thank you OMG these items are even more beautiful 😍 in person. Thank you for the giveaway Funny beautiful badass with some high quality rocks 💜 All pieces were in great condition and well rapped and just what I payed for she did a great job thank you Hannah Absolutely loved both of the towers! Thank you so much! Love it!!! Packed very nicely Beautiful moon stone moon! And fun moon carving!! Thank you so much. Please take care. This Que Serra hippo 🦛 is sooooo freaking cute!!! I’m in love 💗🫶🏻💗!!! Absolutely Stunning 😍 ✨️ Flame 🔥 Thank you so much for everything darling! ❤️ WeldHoney 💋 Great quality crystal, I love capybaras 🥰 The stickers were great it really made my day thank you ❤️