Reviews (133)Love the cute givvy! Thanks again! I can’t wait for another show! I love my gift. Thank you so much
Love the keychain. Thank you!! Love it. Slightly damaged though. Nice socks! Shipping was fast too. Ty! Loved my items shipping was pretty quick Thank you Everything is perfect and shipping was fast! I love shopping with this seller. Great items. Everything was packaged so nicely. One of my favorite sellers the stitch pocket folders is absolutely adorable. I absolutely love all 4 of them. the Minnie Mouse drawstring bag is so precious. The super cute daisy pink makeup/pencil bag is beautiful. The last item the purple CareBear coin purse is so cute I love it all. my daughter and grandkids are going to love them. Thank you Hannah Loved absolutely everything I got! Shipped quick! Everything was amazing quality!!! Thank you so much! the "B" keychain is super cute! I received all my cute, awesome socks. Thank you very much 🫶 This Givvy is the best I’ve ever received!! Omg!’ 😱 she gave me something that was so personalized!! Thank you so much. I’m literally crying! 😭 your going to be huge! Amazing deals! Awesome seller! Great high quality clothing! Fast shipping! Thank you 🧡! Both pair of jeans I bought from Hannah are absolutely beautiful personally I love them more than the Judy Blue tbh in my own opinion. I can't wait to wear them. They were packed and shipped quickly and arrived all in less than a week. Thank you so very much Hannah Great quality jeans. Very thoughtful initial keychain as my giveaway! Love my jeans!!!! Thank you🙏🏼 Shipping was fast!!